Nabi Boards Refund Policy
Thanks for purchasing our products at Nabi Boards . To be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 7 calendar days of receiving the e-skates or product. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way. Please contact us via email or phone in order to arrange the return shipping address. After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund.
Money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 7 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund. If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.
Warranty Policy for e-skates, e-bikes and e-scooters:
- We provide a one-year warranty for the Mainboard and frame; half year warranty for the Motor and Battery. Plastic parts and minor defects are not covered by the warranty
- 7-day warranty clause: within 7 days after the user receives the e-skates/e-scooter, the user can claim to return the product if critical errors are found, and the return freight cost shall be borne by the seller.
- 30 days warranty clause: within 7 to 30 days after the user receives the e-skates/e-scooter, if the customer finds critical problems with the product, we will provide the spare parts or repairing service free of charge.
- One-year warranty clause: For Mainboard and Frame, within one year after the user receives the e-skate/eScooter, we provide a free repairing service. For Battery and Motor, within a half year after the user receives the skateboards, we provide free repairing service. If other parts(like a remote controller…etc.) need to be replaced for repair, the user needs to purchase the spare parts.
- When a claim for After service, the user should fill in and submit an after-service application form, and provide a purchase invoice and photo/video of product.
- An after-service engineer will test the returned e-skates or product, if the problem wasn’t found, or is damaged caused by improper use, the corresponding maintenance cost and freight cost shall be borne by the user.
- The human-caused damage includes but is not limited to: or damages caused by incorrect installing Damages caused by abnormal riding, water inflow caused by driving on rainy days or on watery roads, damages caused by unauthorized refitting, and repairing, etc.
Unsatisfied with your product after you received it we offer a 7-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee. You will receive your full money back within 7 days after we receive the product back. Please write to our support for more information.
You will need to send us the product back but you need to pay for the shipping cost. Unless the product is covered under our warranty policy then we will cover the shipping cost.
For more information, please visit our reach our support.